• BRAZILBRAZIL
WebPage WebPage

Pump It Up!

Community
BBS
Notice

WPF2007 Grand Final

페이지 정보

Writer : Master   /    reply 18cases   /    Reference 4,805times The date of WritingThe date of Writing : 07-05-29 21:19

The body text

wing01.gif WPF2007 Grand Final wing02.gif
1. Date: Dec. 2007
2. Place: Mexico
3. Participants: Designated nations from WPF 2007 Organizing Committee. Min. 10 clubs per nation
4. Division: FREESTYLE / SPEED Male, Female (a player cannot participate in both divisions – only one division can be entered)
5. How to Participate
○ Players who win WPF2007 participation right through national competition
- FREESTYLE (1 person, or 1 team of 2 people), SPEED Male (1 person), Female (1 person) from each nation
○ First place winners of WPF 2006 FREESTYLE and SPEED Male, Female
- Winners must join a club

6. Prizes
SPEED (FEMALE) SPEED (MALE) FREESTYLE
1st place US$ 20,000 US$ 30,000 US$ 30,000
2nd place US$ 5,000 US$ 15,000 US$ 15,000
3rd place US$ 3,000 US$ 5,000 US$ 5,000
4th place US$ 2,000 US$ 3,000 US$ 3,000
5th place US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000
6th place US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000
7th place US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000
8th place US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000 US$ 1,000
○ 70% of each prize amount will go to the winner(s) and the remaining 30% will help manage their club
○ WPF Committee and winners will each pay half of taxes
※ WPF 2007 Grand Final: FX machine with NX version will be used

Comments index

WolfenComments by

Wolfen 작성일 :

Any idea of a city? Mexico is a big country

PiggyComments by

Piggy 작성일 :

I liked Korea :C

Turbo_nekoComments by

Turbo_neko 작성일 :

return wpf to korea¡¡¡¡

100%mexicanoComments by

100%mexicano 작성일 :

hope its in guadalajara, nice city, lots of pumpers, not so rushed as Mexico DF and less dangerous  ^^

Abrahamm_piuComments by

Abrahamm_piu 작성일 :

Awebo GDL is better then mexico city plus who does not like the tequila and jalisco well u will see lol its more that i can talk about you have to live it ...

Abrahamm_piuComments by

Abrahamm_piu 작성일 :

and yes its the second bigges city in Mexico n_n

100%mexicanoComments by

100%mexicano 작성일 :

yeah!! GDL!! tu de ke parte de GDL eres abrahamm? o de donde?

DanGeRPuMpErComments by

DanGeRPuMpEr 작성일 :

Viva mexico Cab.

PiggyComments by

Piggy 작성일 :

Guadalajara plz

KralosComments by

Kralos 작성일 :

Banya already came to Guadalajara once a few years ago and performed live, i hope they sugest that they pick this place, since they already know everyone here loves them. Also i'd like to meet the pumpers from around the world :].

HeroiComments by

Heroi 작성일 :

And again... Freestyle solo & team together.

They should be separated categories.

Euk.Comments by

Euk. 작성일 :

yeap!! GDL our city!! its an awesome place for the WPF!! also we have the best girls! in the country!!
and TEQUILAAAAAAAAAAA
right mexicano and Abraham!
GDL POWER!

Euk.Comments by

Euk. 작성일 :

Kralos! actually BanYa CAME twice, The first time was in the PREX 3 PRESENTATION in the SALON BUGAMBILIAS that is on Avila Camacho... But i never found the place! jajaja at that time. and then i saw them at the COMIC SHOW, it was pretty cool, i listenned Cannon D for the first time there!

YOSHOComments by

YOSHO 작성일 :

ITS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE MEXICO CITY

Inmate77Comments by

Inmate77 작성일 :

Why don't we take action and petition to the commitee to host the event in Guadalajara. Only by speaking up will we be heard!

Abrahamm_piuComments by

Abrahamm_piu 작성일 :

Jajaja well its tru Euk once more to have Banya there will be a freaking slam Go Go Chocapic!!! lol and well yes it will be cool to be host again plus we are a hell of a city and well 2 far away but always in the heart lol Euk me saludas a todos ok y quien sabe alamera nos vemos en el mundial sea donde sea X-Dancers always lol...

Wo_Ai_NiComments by

Wo_Ai_Ni 작성일 :

....  First, let me mention how much I DETEST this website!!!  Such a pain to get into at times!!!

Why are they making it soo hard for countries to compete?  We all know that South Korea and Mexico/Latin American are the countries with the large PIU communities at this time, so they will be able to meet the 10 club rule.  So what about UK, Spain, China and USA??  A lot of fans, both current and potential, are going to be lost due to this restriction. 

Not too surprised that the tournament is going to be held in Mexico this year. The title of the tourny states it all
"World Pump it up Festival".  I thought maybe the company would start off in the USA first like in Los Angeles during E for All or in NYC.  You know that a HUGE crowd would of gathered!!!  I'm sure Good Morning America or the Today show would of shown up even!!! 

KralosComments by

Kralos 작성일 :

Euk.: I didnt know Banya was here at salon bugambilias... you just have to follow avila camacho coming from av. patria, route 25 bus will get you there. Anyways, i saw them at the comics show also, it was awesome of them to preview canon d before the exced 2 launch :D

Andamiro, please bring the show to Guadalajara, you've already had the Banya events here, so you know the city a little better.